For many people today, wrist watches are already a significant part of every wardrobe. However, there are still individuals who believe that they don’t need to wear one, since they can easily glance at their smartphones to check the time. Are you thinking of getting a new mechanical watch in Malaysia? That is a great idea. A mechanical watch is a treasure that you should embrace at this day and age.
People may ask you, “why do you need to get a wrist watch when you have a mobile phone?” It’s true that wrist watch sales drop a bit with the emergence of smartphones. However, around 2012, there were signs that the glory age of watches are making come back.
Turns out, mobile phones used as watches have the same exact drawbacks that made many men abandon their pocket watches for wrist watch versions almost a century ago. There are tons of trends suggesting that more and more people are starting to wear watches again.
1. Nostalgia is an important component. Wrist watches now have a vintage, retro appeal evoking the memories of several people.
2. Watches are now regarded as valuable collectibles. If you can afford it, feel free to purchase a quality mechanical timepiece from a top luxury brand. That can be an amazing heirloom watch that you can pass on to your grandchildren.
3. Many people now find it inconvenient to get their phones from their bags in order to check the time. If you are in a business meeting, at church or classroom, it can be inappropriate to glance at your phone. It is a lot better to glance at your wrist.
4. It’s true that several individuals tend to misplace their mobile phones. Having a timepiece strapped to your wrist is difficult to lose, and is far more reliable.
5. Wrist watches are now back in style. Retailers and watchmakers have now revived the concept of wristwatches are remarkable, trendy accessories, most especially among teens.